If you're like me, you have a lot of extra cupcake liners around. I always use them for one set of cupcakes and then have just a few leftover. Or, I will use them for one occasion and need another style for a different occasion. Either way, I've ended up with a lot of cupcake liners. I've had a lot of parties lately and that means even more than the usual amount of extra cupcake liners are lying around. I searched Pinterest for what to do with them, and here are 10 good ideas I found. Hope it helps you find something to do with all of your cupcake liner "leftovers"!
|Image source: A Pretty Cool Life|
1. Make party hat cupcake toppers like these from A Pretty Cool Life.
|Source: Family Chic|
2. Pretty up your gifts with a colorful gift topper. This idea is from Family Chic who says "10 cupcake liners, a stapler, a pair of scissors and a few minutes are all you need to make this simple gift topper." Sounds like a great way to make something look special in a short amount of time!
|Photo Source: Spoonful|
3. Make these fortune cookies and put them in the kids' lunch boxes for a special lunch time fortune.
|Photo Source: Saved by Love Creations|
4. Take an old frame and make it fresh again by adding cupcake liner rosettes. Gorgeous! Get the tutorial at Saved by Love Creations.
|Photo Source: Real Simple|
|Photo Source: Muffin Tin Mom|
6. Make a handmade card for Father's Day or to send to a loved one. Such a great idea from Muffin Tin Mom!
|Photo Source: The Craft Train|
|Photo Source: Project Nursery|
8. If you don't want to have a garland of flowers, make them to put in a vase like these from Project Nursery.
|Image Source: Confetti Sunshine|
9. I love these DIY award ribbons. This would be perfect for a horse party or give them to the winners of your birthday party games. I'm sure the kids would love to wear one of these and say "I won!". Get the tutorial over at Confetti Sunshine.
|Image Source: Martha Stewart|
Of course, you could just save the liners for your next party. But then you can't buy new ones ;-)