Navigation

Home       About       Parties       Contact          

Party DIY::Valentines Candy Pouches Part 2

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

heart shaped candy pouch

On Monday, I wrote about Valentine's candy pouches and today, I was inspired to make more candy pouches, but this time, it's a heart-shaped pouch.  This one is even easier to make than Monday's cone-shaped pouch so I thought I would share it with you.  

To make this one, I simply cut out two hearts from scrapbook paper and used double-stick tape to put them together.  I left the top of the heart open and filled it with candy.  Then I used double-stick tape again to seal the top part closed.  I punched a hole and used it to attach the twine and printable tag (which you can download for free here).  And that's it! 

You can use any shape to make these pouches.  An egg-shaped one would be great for Easter or a square-shaped one would be great for a birthday party. Decorate them with ribbon or our printable tags to make them extra special!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...